Here at Custom Classics and Restorations, our trained professionals provide a wide variety of expertise in various fields. We can perform or provide any and all services needed to complete your restoration from start to finish. No job is too big, too small or too complicated for us to handle. For a perfect award winning finish, come visit us at Custom Classics and Restorations.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SPECIALIZED SERVICES
Body Prep & Finishing
• Glass bead blast all panels removing old paint and any rust present
• Panel repair or replacement to remove any rust or damage present
• Precise panel alignment with perfect and even gaps throughout
• Perform all necessary body filler work for a straight finish
• Prime all surfaces followed by a multiple step blocking process
• Painting: Base-clear or Single Stage
• Block sanding clear and buffing to a mirror finish
• Custom build a dash, console, door panels and all other interior components for your custom car restoration.
Custom Chassis Work
• We offer a wide variety of suspension options ranging from corvette to tubular in the front and Corvette to triangulated four link in the rear
• Each chassis can be custom built to the customers needs and desires
Stock Chassis Work
• Glass bead blast to remove paint and rust
• Repair all rust pits
• Prime and paint appropriate color and finish
• Replacement of all worn or working parts
• Reassembly of chassis
• We can rebuild your engine and drive train to factory specs for an original car restoration or, if desired, a better performing engine can be designed for any amount of horsepower gain you want to achieve.
• We offer fuel injection options from throttle body injection or fabricated sheet metal aluminum intakes. These intakes are custom built to each cars specific needs.
• Transmissions, straight drive or automatic, are built to factory specs or to suit the needs for you specific car.
Wiring & Misc Services
• Design custom wiring services for updated computer controlled fuel injection engines, aftermarket gauges and even computer controlled automatic overdrive transmissions
• We offer many other specialized services that may be required to complete any restoration such as… exhaust, air conditioning, radiator repair, stereo electronics and much more!